1) Click on the above link to access an online absentee ballot request form.
2) Print it.
3) Fill it out - including your township or municipality,
- if your municipality has wards, include the number, e.g. "Athens Twp 1"
- but leave "District" blank.
- be complete and accurate so your ballot cannot be challenged!
4) Mail to Bradford County Board of Elections, Towanda PA 18848
5) We recommend that you mail your request for an absentee ballot by mid-October. Civilian application must arrive at the County Board of Elections by 5PM Tuesday, October 28, 2014.
6) The Bradford County Board of Elections must receive civilians' Absentee Ballots by 5PM Friday October 31, 2014. The deadline for military and overseas electors to return absentee ballots is November 12, 2014.